For Sale Remington Compact 870 - 20 gauge

Snowwolfe

This is the model with the shorter stock, I think 21 inch barrel, and 20 gauge. It has the black plastic stock. Bought it for the wife a few years ago and she just never got into using it for water snakes or copperheads like I thought she would. I'll post photos tomorrow as today was long and tiring. Doubt it was fired more than 6 times. I do not have the box. Did add a sling and a flashlight holder under the front of the barrel. They both go with the gun.
$375. As usual, price is firm and not looking to trade.

Last edited:

GreyGoose

Your killing me smalls.I'll be glad when you are done selling off your selected inventory 😀 .I would have bundled everything you have listed in the last week and bought it all if where closer. GLWS and you have offered up some good deals here lately. Nice to see some fair pricing on some good Items 👍🏻

Carlos

I met up with him this morning and bought a Smith from him. Very nice guy and easy to deal with. Your giving some great deals!!
Yes- he's one of us for sure- I'd trust him 100%. I got a 45-70 from him a couple years back.

👍

Roost 1

Sorry guys. First guy who tells me he is going to buy it gets first dibs unless they back out. It is the only fair way to do it.
It isn't fair to hold it if someone is just asking questions.
I asked if we could meet face to face, you never answered directly and then I offered to pay to have shipped… you never replied at all. No big deal but not how I do business.
I understand that a local sale is much easier, that's all you had to say instead of not replying at all.

Latest posts