Proclamations are online

trevor2010

So if I hunt Grundy and Marion county (which used to be in two separate units) with 2 doe in each unit does this mean instead of 4 doe I'm only allowed 2?

knightrider

I can remember when we weren't allowed an antlerless with a rifle. They did move the 3/day line closer as well
In my county it was two for quite awhile just was broken done 1 two weeks before Christmas and 1 the two weeks after Christmas, than it just went to 1 with a rifle i guess to simplify things. Glad to get the extra doe back since loosing the third buck several years ago for no biological reason

mike243

In my county it was two for quite awhile just was broken done 1 two weeks before Christmas and 1 the two weeks after Christmas, than it just went to 1 with a rifle i guess to simplify things. Glad to get the extra doe back since loosing the third buck several years ago for no biological reason
I'd rather they kept the doe's and give back the buck.

knightrider

Yep terrible idea for a lot of counties. Kill em all is the mentality.
And wont hurt a thing in alot of counties, the way they grouped such different counties together was a mistake, its gonna be up to every individual to do as they see fit to do with their farms within the regs. If you cant hadle shooting two does with a rifle than dont. Its really pretty simple

knightrider

I'd rather they kept the doe's and give back the buck.
I hear ya brother i miss that third buck tag, alot of farms cant handle the extra doe but could handle the extra buck no problem! I have serious doe problems on several farms and im tickled to have another doe tag! Self regulation is really gonna be important in alot of less fortunate deer counties that got put in with better deer counties

Latest posts