Pork butt $1.49 food City

double browtine

I almost dropped Sir Mix a Lot
I figured you for a country music listener. Are you one of those guys that turns on the rap station on a Friday afternoon on your drive home? 🤣 I played some old school run DMC for my boys the other day. Then I played Buttermilk Biscuits. They were cracking up laughing!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I figured you for a country music listener. Are you one of those guys that turns on the rap station on a Friday afternoon on your drive home? 🤣 I played some old school run DMC for my boys the other day. Then I played Buttermilk Biscuits. They were cracking up laughing!
Nah, I'm more of a rock fan. I like some of the older country, but I only know a few rap/hip hop things that were part of pop culture from the 90s into early 2000s. Most of the new country stuff is truly terrible. I actually usually listen to talk radio (I get a big kick out of listening to the sports station in Knoxville when I travel) or Bible teaching (Chuck Swindoll is my favorite, but also like Alister Begg and listen to audio Bible as well), but do have a Spotify playlist from my youth that is mainly Christian music of different styles.

Jcalder

Nah, I'm more of a rock fan. I like some of the older country, but I only know a few rap/hip hop things that were part of pop culture from the 90s into early 2000s. Most of the new country stuff is truly terrible. I actually usually listen to talk radio (I get a big kick out of listening to the sports station in Knoxville when I travel) or Bible teaching (Chuck Swindoll is my favorite, but also like Alister Begg and listen to audio Bible as well), but do have a Spotify playlist from my youth that is mainly Christian music of different styles.
Any tedashi on that Christian rap?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Any tedashi on that Christian rap?
Only thing that I know of Tedashi is a song that he does with David Crowder.

The only Christian rap that I ever cared for was GRITS and Shai Linne. The latter is actually a pastor and his lyrics often carry more depth in a 5 minute song than many pastors can fit into a 30min sermon. I don't agree 100% with all of his lyrics, but he doesn't shy away from his beliefs and why he believes them. He also does a pretty good job of explaining on his eschatology that he doesn't look down on others for believing in a different way because many of the things are hard to understand… but I digress

I never quite imagined this rabbit trail… Boston butt sale to Christian rap music 🤣

Jcalder

Only thing that I know of Tedashi is a song that he does with David Crowder.

The only Christian rap that I ever cared for was GRITS and Shai Linne. The latter is actually a pastor and his lyrics often carry more depth in a 5 minute song than many pastors can fit into a 30min sermon. I don't agree 100% with all of his lyrics, but he doesn't shy away from his beliefs and why he believes them. He also does a pretty good job of explaining on his eschatology that he doesn't look down on others for believing in a different way because many of the things are hard to understand… but I digress

I never quite imagined this rabbit trail… Boston butt sale to Christian rap music 🤣

I went with our youth group last year and tedashi had a concert. Was not my thing!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Pulled them off about 1/2 hr ago. Got them wrapped and resting in a cooler. Will pull them at about 3:30. Gonna be nice… the samples that I tasted were superb
IMG_2986.jpeg