Nikon prostaff 3s Bino’s $64

Simpleman.2

5876ed3f6c04280d2935a716722bb6c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S.

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff (tenntrapper). He willingly went out of his way to help several members on here, most of whom he did not know. He found the binos, bought them on clearance, took his time to go to post office and ship them, insure them, and ONLY asked for the money he had in them, no profit, and no repayment for his time. I have never met you in person, but I suspect you are a cut above. Thanks again for helping several members on here, including myself. Thank you again for the binos you sent me WITHOUT payment, your money order is in the mail bud.

ruger7mag

2-Step Enabled
Andy S.":21xc6fz0 said:
I cannot say enough good things about Jeff (tenntrapper). He willingly went out of his way to help several members on here, most of whom he did not know. He found the binos, bought them on clearance, took his time to go to post office and ship them, insure them, and ONLY asked for the money he had in them, no profit, and no repayment for his time. I have never met you in person, but I suspect you are a cut above. Thanks again for helping several members on here, including myself. Thank you again for the binos you sent me WITHOUT payment, your money order is in the mail bud.

I couldn't have said it any better! My dealing with him was just as you mentioned. Thanks again Jeff!

Tenntrapper

Thanks for the unnecessary kind words guys. Not to sound to mushy, but you guys have been there for me with your prayers, during my daughter's cancer ordeal. I just figured it's what friends do.

cbhunter

Tenntrapper":vh4il2ji said:
Thanks for the unnecessary kind words guys. Not to sound to mushy, but you guys have been there for me with your prayers, during my daughter's cancer ordeal. I just figured it's what friends do.

Great group of friends/family on this site for sure. I'll be honest, I bought mine and put them straight on ebay for a profit but i'm getting married next weekend and could use the funds. By the way, they aren't getting any hits on ebay at $85. :rotf:

iowavf

Just picked up the last pair at our Walmart, haven't looked at them yet and hope their as good as others have said, but you couldn't beet the price.

Latest posts