New buck showed up

redblood

its just getting right. the next 10 days are the best of the season. 70% of hunters gone. 90 percent of bucks worth shooting alive. and they are desperate for love having to expand their ranges. i will post some pics of the last 36 hours and have at least a dozen mature bucks visiting all of a sudden

Andy S.

its just getting right. the next 10 days are the best of the season. 70% of hunters gone. 90 percent of bucks worth shooting alive. and they are desperate for love having to expand their ranges. i will post some pics of the last 36 hours and have at least a dozen mature bucks visiting all of a sudden
Amen! Add in we typically are at or below normal daytime temps and it does not get any better when looking for a mature buck in daylight hours!

Ski

Truth

Latest posts