Need a ride :)

Hduke86

I've got to take up for my ol buddy Jon on this. He's always on time or early when we meet to pick up items to transport. Maybe it's the time zone thing that throws him off. 🤷🏻
If you only knew what he was saying about you yesterday. Something like you were going to show him how to swing a splitting maul but like the scene in the movie Ghost when they were shaping clay pottery 🤣

TNTreeman

If you only knew what he was saying about you yesterday. Something like you were going to show him how to swing a splitting maul but like the scene in the movie Ghost when they were shaping clay pottery 🤣
Oh I know . He's always undressing me with his eyes but he knows I'm a happily married , heterosexual man.

ImThere

Did we find this a ride or are we still focused on @Specializedjon's time not telling skills? Trying to keep up.
Oh I know . He's always undressing me with his eyes but he knows I'm a happily married , heterosexual man.
I guess we know who he's on time for now. Clears that one up. Sorry @Hduke86 maybe you can start working out? 😂😂😂😂😂😳

MUP

Meat Grilling GIF by NETFLIX

Latest posts