Need a ride :)

MUP

If anyone is planning on traveling to and/or from east to west or vice-versa I'm in need of transportation for a couple of items on a trade with a fellow TnDeer member. :) Chattanooga area to West side/ Greeneville area?

utvolsfan77

Well, I'm in Greeneville and it definitely is not on the west side. Greeneville is about 100 miles northeast of Knoxville, about halfway between Morristown and Johnson City. You must be thinking of a different area.

@MUP Greeneville is northeast of you. Since your compass is obviously broken, I'll put that on my shopping list for stocking stuffers this coming Christmas. 😅😂🤣

Last edited:

Tenntrapper

Well, I'm in Greeneville and it definitely is not on the west side. Greeneville is about 100 miles of Knoxville, about halfway between Morristown and Johnson City. You must be thinking of a different area.

@MUP Greeneville is northeast of you. Since your compass is obviously broken, I'll put that on my shopping list for stocking stuffers this coming Christmas. 😅😂🤣
Well, your odometer is broke. It's only about 65 miles east of Knoxville... 😂 😂 😂