Sold/Expired Morgan Wallen in Oxford/Ole Miss Saturday 4/20 - Floor Tickets - Price Cut

Team Yuma

Have 6 tickets on the floor for Morgan Wallen.

Saturday Night 4/20

Will split if needed, but 6 together.
550.00/ticket

Floor K
Row 11
Seats #1-6

Tickets are in hand.

Last edited:

338lapuaman

Bring your own chair. If not, you may get lucky and catch one from Morgan....LMAO They dont have a t-shirt cannon they have a barstool catapult....LMAO.... I have a million of these

all joking aside I'm not trying to dump on your post, I just don't get this new generation of so called "country music and singers" Give me Cash, Jones, Haggard, Daniels, Strait any day and you can keep this new pop country crap......free bump

Team Yuma

Bring your own chair. If not, you may get lucky and catch one from Morgan....LMAO They dont have a t-shirt cannon they have a barstool catapult....LMAO.... I have a million of these

all joking aside I'm not trying to dump on your post, I just don't get this new generation of so called "country music and singers" Give me Cash, Jones, Haggard, Daniels, Strait any day and you can keep this new pop country crap......free bump

Those guys are dead. Saw the King last year.

Trey13

So not trying to dump on the post but end it with "you can keep this new pop country crap"

SMH

Latest posts