Merrell hiking shoes waterproof

Tenntrapper

Never done business with them and didn't order any. But if true good deal.
Here is/was the first clue for me. Go pick out a pair of shoes...size/color.
Scroll down a little to the # in stock. Just watch it...it start counting down, like someone is buying them. Then leave the site. Go back later and look at same shoe again...the # in stock is back to 25 ish...but then starts counting down again.

BuckWild

Ditto. Where do you get your shoes?
I normally buy them online or in some stores.

Merrell makes a 14 wide but they are hit or miss. Some fit and some don't. I have to try them on before I purchase.

The last pair of Merrells I bought came from Macys in Memphis. They are the Moab mid hikers.

I told the salesman to bring every pair of 14 wide he had and I tried every one on and one pair fit perfect.

I have one pair of Danner insulated lace up boots in 14EEEE that I've had for over 15 years.

I have a pair of TECOVA boots that I ordered online and they fit great plus they zip up the side which is great because besides having a boat paddle for a foot, I also have high arches. I've never worn a pair of rubber pull on boots in my life. They will not go on my foot.

When I find something that fits, I wear them til they fall apart because it's such a PITA to find new ones.

Laserman1

Totally understand. I never thought at 54 I would wear skechers but they fit...
I wear them every day at the hospital. After spending $50 on a pair online I found them at Sam's for $22/pair. Bought 5 pair so I'm good for a while. Hane a pair for boat, old pair for yard , inside house pair and some work pairs.

backyardtndeer

I normally buy them online or in some stores.

Merrell makes a 14 wide but they are hit or miss. Some fit and some don't. I have to try them on before I purchase.

The last pair of Merrells I bought came from Macys in Memphis. They are the Moab mid hikers.

I told the salesman to bring every pair of 14 wide he had and I tried every one on and one pair fit perfect.

I have one pair of Danner insulated lace up boots in 14EEEE that I've had for over 15 years.

I have a pair of TECOVA boots that I ordered online and they fit great plus they zip up the side which is great because besides having a boat paddle for a foot, I also have high arches. I've never worn a pair of rubber pull on boots in my life. They will not go on my foot.

When I find something that fits, I wear them til they fall apart because it's such a PITA to find new ones.
I tried 13 wide merrel hiking boots before, and they were not a normal wide fit. They were probably as narrow as a standard fit. I had to send them back. Thankfully that was a Cabela's purchase, when they were still Cabela's and had good customer service, they took them back with zero issues.

Latest posts