Sold/Expired Lt. Wright knife

TNTreeman

I was shoppin last night. That place is dangerous.
I was shopping today too..... at the jewelry store. Surprising the bride with more and bigger diamonds in her wedding ring. She lost one of the stones so I'm surprising her with a new improved version . I'll be #1 husband for the next few months, should get me through rifle season. 😇.My timing is totally part of the plan.

Last edited:

Hduke86

The stuff you can just pick up....yeah, you can carry it around. Anything ive ever gotten out of a case has been the paper thing.
Honestly, most of what I buy from them is online. Its only when Im "not sure" about something that I make a deliberate trip there. I hate going to Sevierville, and avoid it when I can.
I definitely hate being in that area on the weekends but after seeing that LT Wright Patriot I can't find it in stock anywhere now lol

Specializedjon

I was shopping today too..... at the jewelry store. Surprising the bride with more and bigger diamonds in her wedding ring. She lost one of the stones so I'm surprising her with a new improved version . I'll be #1 husband for the next few months, should get me through rifle season. 😇.My timing is totally part of the plan.
That's genius! Expensive, but genius nonetheless.

I bought my lovely bride a 1959 aluminum fishing boat for Mother's Day, well...at least that was my justification. Needless to say, THAT comes up in conversation often. 😂

TNTreeman

That's genius! Expensive, but genius nonetheless.

I bought my lovely bride a 1959 aluminum fishing boat for Mother's Day, well...at least that was my justification. Needless to say, THAT comes up in conversation often. 😂
Huge red air compressor for Valentines was my personal favorite in our long marriage. That story gets told frequently . Man our wives are lucky.

Specializedjon

Huge red air compressor for Valentines was my personal favorite in our long marriage. That story gets told frequently . Man our wives are lucky.
You're a romantic brother! 😂 😂

Anytime we have people over and my wife says (looking at the other wives) "what did you get for Mother's Day?"....I just say "oh boy, here we go again"

TRIGGER

Genius I say!!!

Latest posts