Sold/Expired Lt. Wright knife

Tenntrapper

I just bought this knife last week. It is unused. The ONLY reason Im selling is because I found another one in the color I really wanted. (To be a companion knife to a larger LtWK).
Lt Wright Patriot, A2 steel, and orange G10 scales.
SOLD!! donation sent...
6CX204644B0694936​

IMG_20221027_125854__01.jpgIMG_20221027_130125__02.jpg

Last edited:

Hduke86

I was online shopping last night but I get their catalog too. I haven't been in the store yet. That'll be an expensive day.
I was just in there over the weekend. Told my wife I'm keeping my hands in my pocket and to hold onto my wallet and under no circumstance give my wallet to me.

Tenntrapper

Some how it did but not without talking to myself in and out of buying a couple of new knives. I'll walk around with them in my hands and by the time I'm ready to leave. I've already talked myself out of going home with them lol
How do you walk around with them? They always make me fill out that little paper... 😂
You must be special... 😂

Tenntrapper

Heck I've only ever been handed that paper once and that was one of my boys knives and I think that was a sword at that lol
Thats weird.....Ive been shopping there since they opened...I dont remember ever NOT getting the paper... 😂
Maybe I look "scetchy" to them.... 😂
I should be on there top 10 list....buttholes!!! 😂

Hduke86

Thats weird.....Ive been shopping there since they opened...I dont remember ever NOT getting the paper... 😂
Maybe I look "scetchy" to them.... 😂
I should be on there top 10 list....buttholes!!! 😂
Granted you probably pick of the more expensive knives. The ones I pick up mostly end up being used for improvised screwdrivers, hammers, and rock picks lol. My boys take over most of them but my "good" knives are for my hands only.

Tenntrapper

Granted you probably pick of the more expensive knives. The ones I pick up mostly end up being used for improvised screwdrivers, hammers, and rock picks lol. My boys take over most of them but my "good" knives are for my hands only.
The stuff you can just pick up....yeah, you can carry it around. Anything ive ever gotten out of a case has been the paper thing.
Honestly, most of what I buy from them is online. Its only when Im "not sure" about something that I make a deliberate trip there. I hate going to Sevierville, and avoid it when I can.

Latest posts