For Sale Lowes stainless gutter guards

Snowwolfe

Snowwolfe

I would walk into Lowe's and return for store credit if they won't refund.
Tried that last night before posting this ad.
They refused.
Asked to speak to the manager, he said no as well.
I had the receipt and the items have never been removed from the box.
I was very disappointed in Lowes seeing how much we buy from them every year.

cecil30-30

Tried that last night before posting this ad.
They refused.
Asked to speak to the manager, he said no as well.
I had the receipt and the items have never been removed from the box.
I was very disappointed in Lowes seeing how much we buy from them every year.
I worked at lowes for 4 years and that just don't sound right. Take them to another store. Or call corporate

Antler Daddy

Wife went to local Lowes. They were willing to give her a gift card. Then they wanted her ID and looked up the order and noticed it was a while back.
They stopped the refund in their tracks.
So, you need to return them and tell them you paid cash. Or get a friend to return for a gift card and let them know that you paid cash.

IF they still sell the product, it it crazy not to take it back. It is not like you won't spend the gift card in the store.

It is ridiculous that they actually tie gift cards to a license now in my opinion.

Home Depot is better anyway....his politics are somewhat better.

Snake

Consider them sold to the snake
Thank you
We can work out the details to meet again next week.
Smart thinking, maybe you can return them for the $225 credit. More power to you
Thanks I tried a few I bought at a yard sale and liked them so well give these a shot . Everyone thinks this Leaf filter is the way to go but you still have to deal with leaves and if it rains they'll pile up on the guard . So if you have a tree you still have to deal with leaves some . Try and get together next week brother. Thanks

Snake

So, you need to return them and tell them you paid cash. Or get a friend to return for a gift card and let them know that you paid cash.

IF they still sell the product, it it crazy not to take it back. It is not like you won't spend the gift card in the store.

It is ridiculous that they actually tie gift cards to a license now in my opinion.

Home Depot is better anyway....his politics are somewhat better.
Homo Depot ...

volboy

I got a Dewalt circular saw as a Christmas present. I wanted the bigger size. They were the same price. Carried it back to Lowes with receipt within about 10 days.. They said I have to have the credit card to return funds then purchase the other one. Told them it was gift and it was not my cc. They said too bad. Went to another store and told them no receipt and it was a gift. I just want to swap, again same price. They said NO. Said they had a new company policy that just too, effect earlier this year. Finally the person that gave the gift went and money put back on their card. It is ridiculous.

Turkeyinstrut

Not real impressed with Lowe's anymore, back in late October 2016 I went in to my local Lowe's to buy a riding mower, the mower I wanted was 2,900.00 and I asked the manager if he would knock a little off the mower if I also bought a trailer to haul it on, he said absolutely not so I saddled up and went to Bridgeport Equipment and bought the same mower and trailer there, they knocked 300.00 off the mower and 200.00 off the trailer. Very seldom shop at Lowes anymore.

DaveTN

Only reason I don't shop at Homo Depot is because of what they support. Lowes about only other choice except TS and some none chain hardware store which I support when I can .
Lowes gives a Veterans discount. The wife said Home Depot does also. I don't know if its as much as they give the homo's, you'd have to ask one of them about that.
Seems to me most folks in Lowes are speaking English. Home Depot; not so much.

Latest posts