Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Urban_Hunter

deer hunter 21":3kbivk8y said:
I have a 2003 mustang cobra super charged from the factory, really fast car with only 57k miles. If your not familiar with them do some research they really good cars and ford practically built a race car engine with all forged internals and can hold tons of power, mine has had pulley swap and custom tune and is right at 500hp to the wheels, Mine is also a 10th anniversary edition which there was only 1003 made in a hard top. I've considered selling it but the price would be close to 20k. If your interested PM me and maybe we could make a deal.
The original viper killer. I despise mustangs, and if there was any way I could swing this one I would. Low mileage, streetable 03-04 cobra is the unicorn of fast cars now. I would kill for this thing.

deer hunter 21

Urban_Hunter":1g1m9cwz said:
deer hunter 21":1g1m9cwz said:
I have a 2003 mustang cobra super charged from the factory, really fast car with only 57k miles. If your not familiar with them do some research they really good cars and ford practically built a race car engine with all forged internals and can hold tons of power, mine has had pulley swap and custom tune and is right at 500hp to the wheels, Mine is also a 10th anniversary edition which there was only 1003 made in a hard top. I've considered selling it but the price would be close to 20k. If your interested PM me and maybe we could make a deal.
The original viper killer. I despise mustangs, and if there was any way I could swing this one I would. Low mileage, streetable 03-04 cobra is the unicorn of fast cars now. I would kill for this thing.
Alot of people dont realize that the 03 & 04 cobras are really a special car, this is the car that started the big horsepower wars that we have today and this car was code named the terminator because they set out and did terminate the Camaro.

DaveB

I had a 66 Horse notchback GT I put @2,000 1970 dollars in engine/transmission. Hooker headers, double pumper, Crane kit, 10 bolt sidecase 4 speed Hurst Comp, traction bars, you name it. Ran 34 static advance idled so slow you could hear the oil squirt on the valve springs.

Dusted a 426 dual quad long ram Hemi RR, All nasty 383 Baccaruda right on Lejune, anytime any place.

I sidestepped the clutch so many times my trans input shaft twisted.

I'd love to have another one.

Kimber45

DaveB":jxbz04ya said:
I had a 66 Horse notchback GT I put @2,000 1970 dollars in engine/transmission. Hooker headers, double pumper, Crane kit, 10 bolt sidecase 4 speed Hurst Comp, traction bars, you name it. Ran 34 static advance idled so slow you could hear the oil squirt on the valve springs.

Dusted a 426 dual quad long ram Hemi RR, All nasty 383 Baccaruda right on Lejune, anytime any place.

I sidestepped the clutch so many times my trans input shaft twisted.

I'd love to have another one.

I bet that was awesome!

CritterGitter

Saw this in fb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200809-135527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-135527_Chrome.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 292

Latest posts