Loaders/reloaders???

44 mag

As of now I am only reloading for a couple calibers that are harder to find or expensive 356 win, 444 Marlin, 450 Marlin and 45-70. I keep about 50 of each on hand.

348Winchester

Very nice. I have a model 64 police turn in, really smooth action in it as well.
The model 10, 12, and 64 is one of the best handguns of all time! They are extremely reliable, very accurate, and a naturally pointing very well balanced revolver. I own a model 10 4 inch, a model 10 six inch, and a model 12 4 inch. I believe 148-152 grain full wadcutters are the best all around ammo for them. Have you ever shot any in yours?

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
The model 10, 12, and 64 is one of the best handguns of all time! They are extremely reliable, very accurate, and a naturally pointing very well balanced revolver. I own a model 10 4 inch, a model 10 six inch, and a model 12 4 inch. I believe 148-152 grain full wadcutters are the best all around ammo for them. Have you ever shot any in yours?
I have one model 10 pencil barrel 5 screw and a 10 heavy barrel. I have shot wadcutters before, but not in a long time. My plinking loads are usually 158 gr semi-wadcutters over Accurate #2 or most recently Titegroup. I have a good local source for the 158 gr semi-wadcutters at a price that is hard to beat.

fairchaser

I load 100 rds at a time for several reasons. Bullets and primers using come in hundred round boxes. The powder used should all come from the same container and everything loaded at the same time. Consistency is the key to getting everything to shoot the same. If you have to set up and take down several times, you are likely to have something slightly different each time. A hundred rounds will usually last many years and maybe for life depending on your hunting lifestyle.

Latest posts