In memory of Ruger

woodyard

Went yesterday to one of our fishing holes and kept my limit of redears and a few bluegill. First time I ever kept that many. Sad that he couldn't be there.

Attachments

• IMG_3887.jpeg
    IMG_3887.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 2

cbhunter

It still isn't really hitting for me. I sat down tonight to tie up some cicada flies, and the first thought in my distracted mind was how many I was going to tie up for Daniel. Then reality hit, and it hurt.
Not sure if he ever got around to getting them to you but I do know he saved you several feathers from duck season

woodyard

The redears were on bed. The bluegill had a small bedding attempt a couple of weeks ago. Caught some bluegill the other day but not a whole lot. The main bedding will be in May and June coordinating with the full moons I believe. Most of the beds were empty except for very small fish. Could have been they were fished out before I went.
This place gets hammered.

Last edited:

redblood

The redears were on bed. The bluegill had a small bedding attempt a couple of weeks ago. Caught some bluegill the other day but not a whole lot. The main bedding will be in May and June coordinating with the full moons I believe. Most of the beds were empty except for very small fish. Could have been they were fished out before I went.
This place gets hammered.
How do u find bedding spots. I have side imaging garmin 93uhds with side scan but i have no idea what to look for

Latest posts