Hornady 22-250 ammo at Final Flight

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Just thought I would put this out there just in case anyone close needed some ammo.
Final Flight had 10 boxes yesterday.
There are 7 left.
$29 a box.
Still high but not unreasonable.

DB667415-A448-47DC-B386-780DD6329EF8.jpeg

Madbowh

Got a few questions on this caliber if you don't care.

I'm a member at a gun club that's got a nice 500yd range and been wanting this caliber for my wife she don't like my 270 lol don't ming the 350.

How is recoil, from what I see is a pretty flat shooting round. I'll be reloading them myself, but to start I'll buy some factory ammo. Can you usually find it when you want it

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Got a few questions on this caliber if you don't care.

I'm a member at a gun club that's got a nice 500yd range and been wanting this caliber for my wife she don't like my 270 lol don't ming the 350.

How is recoil, from what I see is a pretty flat shooting round. I'll be reloading them myself, but to start I'll buy some factory ammo. Can you usually find it when you want it
Recoil is very very light.
Supply the last year has been kinda hit & miss, about like alot of calibers.
I figure the reason they had these is because they are 50 grain.
Most people that coyote hunt with them use the 55 grain.
I can't see that much difference in them myself.

Swampster

I have one, and enjoyed shooting it at one time. Once I got a .308, the 22-250 and the 30-30 have sat in the safe. With the .308, I have with me a rifle for short or long, big animal or small, it just suits me for about any situation. I still have plenty of ammo for the other two, so I wouldn't think of parting with them ... you never know.

Latest posts