German Shepherd Pups Price Drop #2

Cattle Baron

I have 8 German Shepherd Puppies for sale. These are AKC registered, full blooded, working dog bloodline, pups. We have 3 females and 5 males. Pups are approximately 7 weeks old and will be ready for pick-up next week. They have had their first round of shots and wellness check. They are inside my home with children and being regularly socialized with other people, children and dogs. The pups are a mix between 5 Sable and 3 Bi Color. Pups have been started with ENS "Super Dog" program. The pups will be very capable and will make great family pets and protection dogs with the right training.
Options available include:
Hold until Christmas
House Breaking
Initial obedience training
Sire comes from German Schutzhund bloodline.(Black/Tan)
Dam comes from Czech Schutzhund bloodline (Sable)
Asking $1200

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122-063141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122-063141_Gallery.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 721659030.jpg
    721659030.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_20231122-062609_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122-062609_Gallery.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20231122-063150_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122-063150_Gallery.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Chickenrig

Wowsa
Wowsa
Wowsa
Just beautiful creatures sir! Your sire is just awesome , i had a pair years ago and theres nothing like a GSD . Good luck on getting them homes

Cattle Baron

Thank you, yes they are magnificent animals. I have raised and trained a lot of dogs including hunting labs, coon hounds and beagles. The intelligence and loyalty of the sheperds is beyond comparison. The pups are 8 weeks old today and have already started showing protection traits. If I could afford the food I would have a dozen of them.

I know some have questioned the price. I waited 18 months on a wait list for my male and a little over a year for the female. These are not typical dogs found on Craigslist.

If anyone is interested please contact me. We are looking for good people/families. We have had a few people who have inquired about the pups that we didn't believe were good matches for the animals and had to decline the sale.

One of the Sable females is pending. We have 1 female and 5 males left.

Lt.Dan

I would like to be on a future list if you are going to breed other litters. I have 5 dogs presently (4 thru 11 yrs old). I need to wait for our pack to reduce. It may be a couple 3 years or more. Just want to keep my options as the GSD is my next breed to have.

bowhunterfanatic

Thank you, yes they are magnificent animals. I have raised and trained a lot of dogs including hunting labs, coon hounds and beagles. The intelligence and loyalty of the sheperds is beyond comparison. The pups are 8 weeks old today and have already started showing protection traits. If I could afford the food I would have a dozen of them.

I know some have questioned the price. I waited 18 months on a wait list for my male and a little over a year for the female. These are not typical dogs found on Craigslist.

If anyone is interested please contact me. We are looking for good people/families. We have had a few people who have inquired about the pups that we didn't believe were good matches for the animals and had to decline the sale.

One of the Sable females is pending. We have 1 female and 5 males left.
Price seems spot on to me for a dog of that caliber. We had a couple GSDs when I was growing up. The first two were incredible dogs. The third one had health problems from the time she was a pup until she passed. I'd love to have another one day. GLWS

Hduke86

Down to the last 3 males. This is an outstanding litter of pups that have great potential. Add a GSD as part of your families safety and security plan and surprise the family with a gift they will love.
Best home defense protection and alarm system that is out there for sure.

Bump for some gorgeous pups

Hduke86

TTT , I sure wished I was in the position of taking on the time responsibility for a new pup. Just way busy and know I couldn't dedicate the time and activity level they need and deserve. Sure do miss having a "sidekick" everywhere I go and do since my Labrador is no longer around.

Latest posts