Future deer hunter

C1295

4A6C4CDD-E799-408D-85C4-5D28451C7BCA.jpeg

The boys already obsessed with deer. Every time he sees one he wants his picture with it šŸ˜‚

C1295

Lol cute as can be but I just want to know where you shop that a standing doe is $648.00 lol
haha it was at the Christmas place in Sevierville. Went to go see Santa Claus and tell him he wants a Choo Choo. šŸ¤£ He cracks me up. He ran up to him and said ho ho, ho ho (tapped his hand on his leg) Choo Choo! Couldn't even wait to get in his lap to tell him.

Hduke86

haha it was at the Christmas place in Sevierville. Went to go see Santa Claus and tell him he wants a Choo Choo. šŸ¤£ He cracks me up. He ran up to him and said ho ho, ho ho (tapped his hand on his leg) Choo Choo! Couldn't even wait to get in his lap to tell him.
The innocence of a child is a special thing. Enjoy it while he's young brother cause they will be looking you eye to eye before you know it. Just the other day my 14 year son walked up to me to ask me something about working on his old truck and it hit me that the boy is as tall and heavier than I am .

Latest posts