For Sale Free Blue Healer Male

Lt.Dan

Good luck. Hope you find him a good home. Try not to take this personal, but I hate seeing people rehome a good dog for a lousy reason. They should take him to a large dog park daily so he can run for an hour or two. The dog will not understand why he was given away. Hopefully the new owners will treat him better.

I said all that because my wife and I have fostered dogs for Big Fluffy Rescue for years. I've seen this same thing more than I care to have seen it. People need to understand the requirements of the breed they are getting when they see that cute puppy. Or watch a well trained dog on a TV show and want one because of seeing that show.

Ok, I'm getting off my high horse. Again, good luck finding Blue a new home.

jlanecr500

Good luck. Hope you find him a good home. Try not to take this personal, but I hate seeing people rehome a good dog for a lousy reason. They should take him to a large dog park daily so he can run for an hour or two. The dog will not understand why he was given away. Hopefully the new owners will treat him better.

I said all that because my wife and I have fostered dogs for Big Fluffy Rescue for years. I've seen this same thing more than I care to have seen it. People need to understand the requirements of the breed they are getting when they see that cute puppy. Or watch a well trained dog on a TV show and want one because of seeing that show.

Ok, I'm getting off my high horse. Again, good luck finding Blue a new home.
Agreed. I understand that things happen in life, but when we raise a dog it's for life.

The wife has threatened me every dog since 4. We're at 8 now.

I hope you find him a loving home where he can feel assured this will not happen again.

Coltens

Hope you find him a great place. We have 3 now and if I showed this to my wife we'd have 4. She would take every dog she could and be like the crazy cat lady but with dogs. 🤣
My wife is usually the same! However, having a 4 week old must have changed her because when I showed her she just said Hopefully they find somewhere good for him!

Lt.Dan

Hope you find him a great place. We have 3 now and if I showed this to my wife we'd have 4. She would take every dog she could and be like the crazy cat lady but with dogs. 🤣
We have 5 dogs. Four were planned and the 5th is a foster fail. We finally kept one that we were fostering. I had to put my foot down and say no more fostering until we got back to only a couple dogs. We generally had 6 or 7 dogs at a time. We fostered mostly puppies so I could train them and hopse break them. That gave them a better success rate when they went to their forever home.

Wade195

We have 5 dogs. Four were planned and the 5th is a foster fail. We finally kept one that we were fostering. I had to put my foot down and say no more fostering until we got back to only a couple dogs. We generally had 6 or 7 dogs at a time. We fostered mostly puppies so I could train them and hopse break them. That gave them a better success rate when they went to their forever home.
We've fostered for about 20 years. Only one foster fail. He has since passed. Most were for the Australian Shepherd rescue. But did a few locals as well.

Or pack is at 2 right now and they do pretty well.

My wife says after these 2 we're going to something that doesn't shed and not so high energy as an Aussie.

We will see. 😆

Lt.Dan

We've fostered for about 20 years. Only one foster fail. He has since passed. Most were for the Australian Shepherd rescue. But did a few locals as well.

Or pack is at 2 right now and they do pretty well.

My wife says after these 2 we're going to something that doesn't shed and not so high energy as an Aussie.

We will see. 😆
My wife told me that after my last dog dies. She said you need another dog but not one that sheds. So I got a Boxer. She goes out and gets a Husky. So I got another Boxer. She got 2 more Huskies. When my 2 are gone (they are almost 12 and 9 years old) I am getting a GSD. I'll teach her 😆 🤣 😂

Latest posts