Found nice priced tss

elknturkey

I've ordered from the 3 main suppliers. I got 10lbs in from blingslinger last week and it's as good as anyone's. 18.2 density and extremely clean.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rockhound

whiskey":1w5i2vu6 said:
Birdsandspurs":1w5i2vu6 said:
38$shipped to us is a likely not much for profit is it? And I presume not many would be able to beat that price with quality too?

Well, we will see. I decided to order enough to see if it's worth the trouble of buying direct. I want to wait until it delivers and I am certain of my final landed cost. I really don't want to get in the business of selling TSS, but I will say that 38/lb is probably about as cheap as you could afford to sell it shipped and clear any kind of profit. I'd want to be a little higher if I were messing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can just about guess what you have in it as I looked into it myself, but didn't bite the bullet yet. I don't want to sell for profit, I just want to order enough in one lick to last me the rest of my life

th88

I'm glad to see the 'price war'' helping bring prices down! Makes ya wonder just how much money some folks have made off being the 'middle man' the past few years...

whiskey

th88":2ite97k3 said:
I'm glad to see the 'price war'' helping bring prices down! Makes ya wonder just how much money some folks have made off being the 'middle man' the past few years...

Well, to be fair, the price of tungsten has only dropped in the last few years. A few years back raw Tungsten was at $55/kg and now it's closer to 25/kg. I don't doubt that those guys made some money, but it was a pretty good risk they were assuming when the purchased in bulk from China.

blingslinger

Guys the price is coming down. I'm just trying to help folks out, and let folks understand that at almost $50/lb, someone is trying to pad their pocket. I'm not making a lot on it at all, I'm just trying to help people get a great product at a reasonable price.

Roost 1

blingslinger":2p8xtmef said:
Guys the price is coming down. I'm just trying to help folks out, and let folks understand that at almost $50/lb, someone is trying to pad their pocket. I'm not making a lot on it at all, I'm just trying to help people get a great product at a reasonable price.

Isn't this basically the same thing Whiskey said???

Did you get the ban hammer on GN?

blingslinger

Roost 1":2fuekf27 said:
I'm sorry I forgot my manners.... welcome to tndeer.

LOL, it's all good, glad to be over here. I didn't get banned over on GN, I just quit poking the bear for the time being.

whiskey

blingslinger":1do6uht0 said:
Roost 1":1do6uht0 said:

LOL, it's all good, glad to be over here. I didn't get banned over on GN, I just quit poking the bear for the time being.

Well don't nothing get panties wadded up faster than a new guy stealing customers from the old guys. :)

blingslinger

Roost 1":2l81pn3b said:
blingslinger":2l81pn3b said:

Why? You were doing such a good job.. :rotf: :rotf:

I thought so too! LOL

whiskey":2l81pn3b said:
blingslinger":2l81pn3b said:

Well don't nothing get panties wadded up faster than a new guy stealing customers from the old guys. :)

Yeah, pretty sure that's all it is about. It's the same shot, same quality, just cheaper.

Roost 1

whiskey":2lg9iek0 said:
blingslinger":2lg9iek0 said:
Roost 1":2lg9iek0 said:

Not to mention shining a little light on the amount of profit these guys were making off their "buddies". LOL
Warning: some guys on here are loyal to a couple of the bears on GN....

blingslinger

Roost 1":1qtld6zp said:
whiskey":1qtld6zp said:
blingslinger":1qtld6zp said:
Roost 1 said:

Not to mention shining a little light on the amount of profit these guys were making off their "buddies". LOL
Warning: some guys on here are loyal to a couple of the bears on GN....

Exactly! I know there are some here that are loyal, but I'm OK with that. [emoji2]

Birdsandspurs

Here I will post this. Both weights are 20 pellets and 19 measures a large .01 bigger than 18.
18g/cc 20 pellets weight
6b398aebc8c88f7ade71902b7583a4d8.jpg

19g/cc 20 pellets weight
b4cea66ab1a3b81ad4f70230c1d17d3f.jpg

And now 18 beside the 19. Can you tell which is what?
d9e1166ff9786bbb014830a59f0716f7.jpg

With that does that make 19 worth 8-10$ more per pound?

blingslinger

Roost 1":8q9k109d said:
You need to post on here the diff between 19g and 18g.. it got deleted over there before some of my buds could see it..

I'll have to get birdsnspurs to post up what he posted over there. Regardless of what they say, we are 2 different people.

Birdsandspurs

And 1 more thing the bear advertises 18.5 density in GN classified but he talks 19 density in open forum. Does he even know how to check it? Last I got from him was 18.5 with a 19 advertisement and price!

Latest posts