Found a few points today after the rain past….

Smo

75702D1D-B9FE-4212-A9C5-FEEDA5CFA390.jpeg

Last edited:

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
On the second row from the bottom, second point from the right-what is it? I have two like this I found on the river many years ago. I have never seen another one in anyone's collection like these.

The main reason I don't trade points or sell them is a lot of fakes are on the market nowadays. It kills me to find one with just a small piece missing that I know I could "touch up" but I won't touch it. Good conversation pieces, but not worth anything to me. Currently there are folks out west who are American Indians and they are selling points as authentic because of their bloodline. Crazy!

jc0313

On the second row from the bottom, second point from the right-what is it? I have two like this I found on the river many years ago. I have never seen another one in anyone's collection like these.

The main reason I don't trade points or sell them is a lot of fakes are on the market nowadays. It kills me to find one with just a small piece missing that I know I could "touch up" but I won't touch it. Good conversation pieces, but not worth anything to me. Currently there are folks out west who are American Indians and they are selling points as authentic because of their bloodline. Crazy!
Looks to be a Cumberland Fluted. projectilepoints.net is a useful resource when trying to ID point type.

Latest posts