Does anyone have a Swift reloading manual?

Tenntrapper

I understand if you don't want to share data, but I'm trying to find out if the Swift manual has data for the 25 wssm and 100g Scirocco II. I can order the manual, just don't want to if the data I need isn't in there. Thanks

vonb

I don't have the manual. However, I have called Swift and Bill Hober (CEO of Swift) answered the phone and gave me load data for the Swift bullet I inquired about. He's a nice guy and was super helpful. Their number is 785-754-3959.

Tenntrapper

vonb":gkqwpmgd said:
I don't have the manual. However, I have called Swift and Bill Hober (CEO of Swift) answered the phone and gave me load data for the Swift bullet I inquired about. He's a nice guy and was super helpful. Their number is 785-754-3959.

Thanks for the reply. I meant to update this post. I did call Swift and ask if it was in there. The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful. He confirmed that the data I was looking for was in there, and discussed some things about loading their bullets. I did go ahead and order the manual, as I plan to load for other calibers as well. I have heard nothing but good about their bullets and their tech support/customer service seems top notch as well. Thanks again for the reply.

Latest posts