Dirt bikes

Shed Hunter

Does anyone else on TNdeer ride. Any motocross racers?

Heres a pic of my bikes(I sold the smallest one though)

355.jpg

FOX FIRE

Dirt bikes are the bomb, I had a bunch of dirt bikes as a teen, always trade'n around, had about any flavor you could mention...I can smell the mixed fuel burn'n now.

papaw

I love ridin dirt bikes and if it weren't for my hands crappin out on me I would have one right now. I would always have me a 2 stroke CR-250 and modify it to run in the woods. I miss them days.

Shed Hunter

papaw said:
I love ridin dirt bikes and if it weren't for my hands crappin out on me I would have one right now. I would always have me a 2 stroke CR-250 and modify it to run in the woods. I miss them days.

I love two strokes and have thought about selling my cr80 and saving up for a cr250. Mostly because Im too big for my cr80. It's definately not meant for a 180lb 6'4 rider.

papaw

Master Chief said:
papaw said:

I love two strokes and have thought about selling my cr80 and saving up for a cr250. Mostly because Im too big for my cr80. It's definately not meant for a 180lb 6'4 rider.

Maybe not , but aint it fun to get out and throw it around.

Shed Hunter

papaw said:
Master Chief said:
papaw said:

Maybe not , but aint it fun to get out and throw it around.

Most certainly! That's the only reason I haven't sold it. It's a small frame but it definately doesn't lack power. It'll kill a big bike in turns too since it's so easy to manage the weight.

Not to mention it only cost me $300 bucks! I've only put $110 in it for a brake lever, power reeds, and a new back tire. It didn't need the reeds but they will add a nice bit of HP to a bike.

Smoked

used to race but got to old and beat up from it, I new it was time to quit when at the last race that I raced in I was the old guy in my class and was only 29 at the time. But LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

bowhunter163

Smoked said:
used to race but got to old and beat up from it, I new it was time to quit when at the last race that I raced in I was the old guy in my class and was only 29 at the time. But LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
lol I'm the old guy too . Haha and I'm just 25

FOX FIRE

One of the baddest 2 strokes I had was a 80 something model PE 400, all it took for a 3rd gear wheely was jerk on the bars and a twist of the wrist.

Only thing about was the vibrations, it shook so hard your hands & butt would go numb, cracked the frame, motor mounts & exhaust, but it would run like freight train, great woods bike & would lug pretty good for a 2smoke.

I killed it when I tried to cross a swollen creek, made it about half way & it sunk to the seat the started to splutter'n and died, rebuilt the motor but it had to be pulled of with a car to start, never ran again.

Latest posts