Connected on a velvet giant

Simpleman.2

ZachMarkus":38r0j40k said:
Tennessee's first velvet hunt was a success! Main frame 10 point with a 1.5" kicker off his base. By far my biggest buck! Gross score of 163 3/8"

440f5dd12680a1bce489ac50c5217254.jpg

7dfa35ffced54e1c8a44d44f4cf8a7fd.jpg
4a62a4596b9e004fd8523c441ed28bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a brute. How'd it go down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S.

You got to love all of that tine and main beam length, and maximized mass measurements with velvet, it'll really run a score up quick. This buck and score remind me of KS typicals, high tines and high scores. Congrats! What county did you get him in?

ZachMarkus

Andy S.":2en3a44q said:
You got to love all of that tine and main beam length, and maximized mass measurements with velvet, it'll really run a score up quick. This buck and score remind me of KS typicals, high tines and high scores. Congrats! What county did you get him in?

Thank you sir, he came out of Davidson county. I was shocked when walked up to him. He's way bigger than I originally thought, usually the other way around lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andy S.

ZachMarkus":1uq6xnq9 said:
He's way bigger than I originally thought, usually the other way around lol.
Isn't that the truth, but it sure is nice when it happens like it did for you today. It's rare, but it's always a pleasure for one to grow on the ground instead of shrink. Make sure you post up some pics of him mounted when you get him back. I know it will be a while, but post them up for us to see. Thanks again for sharing.

AT Hiker

Stud for sure! I may have missed it but post up some details of how everything went down once you have some time.
Congrats again and a well deserved buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts