For Sale Bowtech Carbon Icon (ready to hunt pkg)

Robtattoo

Selling my 2018 (I think) Carbon Icon. I bought this after I had to quit hunting with a traditional bow & I only ever took it into the woods once.

Fully set up at 70lb with a 29" draw (both are adjustable) with a Bee Stinger 12" stabilizer, Black Gold 3-pin sight, Smackdown Limbdriver Fallaway rest, FUSE 4 arrow quiver & Tru-Fire wrist release.

Comes with 13 Carbon Axis 5mm arrows, footed with aluminum (yes, they're all Gay Pink 😁) & as many broadheads as I have (without digging around, I think there's 6 G5 Montec 125gr)

Strings & cables have tons of life left. I'd be surprised if I've shot this 100 times since I bought it. It's literally setup & ready to hunt.

Turns out that it wasn't the 'Traditional'part of traditional bowhunting I had the issue with.

$600 for everything. Can meet within 1 hour of Tullahoma.

20240505_120005.jpg
20240505_120057.jpg
20240505_121409.jpg

Last edited:

Shag

First thought upon seeing this was, "I thought Rob shot stick bows???"

I hate that you had to give them up brother. I'm not much better myself, though. I don't think I bowhunted once last season. I should have been out bowfishing for the past few weeks…haven't even strung up my fishing bow. I miss it. Just hard to find the time to stay proficient anymore.

Latest posts