Baseball Regionals

PalsPal

Was at a wedding and just got home. First thing I did was check the score. 6-5 in 14 innings…holy cow! Looks like the Vols hit 3 home runs. Great spot to be in for sure. Hopefully they can win 1 more and win the region. GBO!!! 🍊

You really need to watch this.

This starts in top of 9th. We're down 2, and get 2 on with two outs and then a guy hits it out of the stadium to take the lead. They score in the bottom to send it to extra innings. Bottom of 10th, they load the bases with no outs. Burns had come in relief since the 5th inning or so, and is running on fumes. TV keep him in. He gets a K, and then they hit a slow roller to 2nd, and we try to turn the double play. Ruling at first is safe, and game over. They go to review, and he's out ... barely.

Anyway, this whole video is 30+ min, but from this point is 15 or so.

Displaced_Vol

I only got tuned in for extra innings. Clemson threw 10 guys I think, Tennessee threw 3.
Each side loaded the bases at east once in extra innings and couldn't capitalize.
There was, from everything that could be seen, a crap ejection on Clemson's center fielder & he may be out for their elimination game today with Charlotte.
Amazing game.

PalsPal

There was, from everything that could be seen, a crap ejection on Clemson's center fielder & he may be out for their elimination game today with Charlotte.
Amazing game.

I agree. I did see where their coach said one of their guys had been warned earlier for chirping, and this second one was automatic. But it was just players being players.

Gravey

You really need to watch this.

This starts in top of 9th. We're down 2, and get 2 on with two outs and then a guy hits it out of the stadium to take the lead. They score in the bottom to send it to extra innings. Bottom of 10th, they load the bases with no outs. Burns had come in relief since the 5th inning or so, and is running on fumes. TV keep him in. He gets a K, and then they hit a slow roller to 2nd, and we try to turn the double play. Ruling at first is safe, and game over. They go to review, and he's out ... barely.

Anyway, this whole video is 30+ min, but from this point is 15 or so.

Wow that was insane! Knowing the outcome my heart was still in my throat watching it. GBO!!! 🍊

Gravey

Vandy got eliminated.
I want to pull for Vandy because I think Corbin is a great coach and even better person but I have a couple folks I know who are Vandy fans and always talk shat about them. Have a cousin that will post about pulling for the local team, blah blah blah and take little shots so makes me laugh that they got beat. Funny thing is no post from anybody about it on FB. 🤷‍♂️🤣

wayne

These blue/white with the script Florida uniforms are some good looking threads. Classic Dodgers look.

Bamamonts

I want to pull for Vandy because I think Corbin is a great coach and even better person but I have a couple folks I know who are Vandy fans and always talk shat about them. Have a cousin that will post about pulling for the local team, blah blah blah and take little shots so makes me laugh that they got beat. Funny thing is no post from anybody about it on FB. 🤷‍♂️🤣
I generally pull for Vandy when they're not playing Alabama but I don't really know many Vandy fans.

wayne

Vols may get to host a super regional...how wild is that. Good solid wins in the regional for Vols.
Ncaa will probably let Southern Miss host. There were some people that thought they got snubbed in the regional. It will be their make-up call.

Bamamonts

Bama made it to the Super Regionals!
Wake Forest will be tough to beat. I don't see them getting past Wake but it would be awesome to put them out. I hope Bama gives them a fight. ROLL TIDE! 🐘

Latest posts