Bag-r-Buck

jeff

Deer are tearin it up,I hung some up about two weeks ago,in a tree about 100 yards behind my house,put my trial cam wacthing over it and the deer started hitting it with in a night or two.Now they have a hole dug about a foot deep under it.This is one of the deer tearing it up,he is standing right in under the Bag-R Buck

The bag is tie to the limb,that he is standing under,

LSUAJ

Similiar results here with the bag that I have. I was very suprised at how quickly it was established. I will buy a couple more bags soon but will hang them differently. Was very interested to see how it worked and did not take placement for hunting into my set-up.

TWL

Hmmmmm.....wonder whats in that burlap bag ;) To expensive to cut open and see i guess. Should be easy to make i would think.

look'n 4 deer

I bought two bag special at the sportsman show in Memphis.
The guy told me it would have deer tearing it up in 10 days or less, saw the video.

I had a bag hanging in a field,in Shelby county, 5 ft. off deer trail, nothing!!!!!
Moved it to Hardeman County!
Placed it next to a pond about 6 foot off a deer intersection, that is worn down like a pig path. NOTHING!!!!!

Had a bag hanging over a deer trail in Fayette county, NOTHING!!!!! It is still hanging there and has been since August when I bought it.

SmokeyJones

I have pretty much given up on paying my money for various deer attractants. I prefer to just see what the deer are naturally feeding on and hunt accordingly. To each his own, but that is just my preference. At least that way, if I don't see anything, I don't feel like I wasted $XX on some gimick.

CoastieHunter

I did the memphis show special too. Got two bags.

Put one right over the top of some apples pre-season. Never touched the thing with a cam ontop of it. Tore up the apples but never even licked it.

Other one I put on a tree over hanging a food plot. Baited it up with corn.... again. NOTHING.

Gonna take them down and move them here soon. Also think I'm gonna wet them with a hose and make sure they drip really good.

A

Anonymous

This is one product I will continue to buy, they have hit it since I started using them 5 years ago, hole is about 4 ft deep now. Don't know what they put in em but I did see the ole boy that owns the company at TSC with a flat cart loaded down with bags of trace minerals, and some other things. Great product.

Latest posts