Badlands Clothes and Packs (NEW CODE GOOD UNTIL THE 29TH)

Dkizer18

Badlands has a 50% off store wide discount code until the end of November. The code is BLFandFfall19. I have one of their packs, and ordered their merino wool base layers with this code and everything seems to be very high quality.

Remington700

Re: Badlands Clothes and Packs

Thank you! I was about to settle for an Ascent off of Midway just because of price. Now I can get the one I want.

Dkizer18

Remington700":dh3zsdbv said:
Thank you! I was about to settle for an Ascent off of Midway just because of price. Now I can get the one I want.
Awesome. I have had my Dash pack for a while now and it seems to be really good quality. I am even carrying 3 hawk helium climbing sticks and it carries really well. It also didn't charge me tax on the website and I got everything in a few days.

Labboy

Awesome thanks wanted the superday just didn't like the price. I like it now just ordered it. Thanks again.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled

Dkizer18":3i6kvhtd said:
Remington700":3i6kvhtd said:
Anybody have a current 50% off code?
Just got one, GOODBYE2019 will give you 50% off until December 29th.
Thanks. Just ordered an "Ascent" day pack for $64 plus S&H. It was on sale already but the code give me another 50% off. I hope this is a great pack. Purchased it only based on the size. There are some great deals on there right now.

Dkizer18

Re: Badlands Clothes and Packs (NEW CODE GOOD UNTIL THE 29TH

ruthunter":ojl373hf said:
Is the clothing good quality?
I feel it is really good quality. I dont have a whole lot of their clothing but I am very pleased with all of it that I do have. I also have one of their packs and I absolutely love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JCDEERMAN

Dkizer18":36qc8eru said:
ruthunter":36qc8eru said:
I feel it is really good quality. I dont have a whole lot of their clothing but I am very pleased with all of it that I do have. I also have one of their packs and I absolutely love it.

I asked for the merino wool tops and bottoms, as well as the tree-hugger day pack for Christmas with the 50% off code from November.....got all three!

I haven't put them to use yet, but they seem like really good quality.

Here is what the tag said on the pack I got:
"Badlands Unconditional Warranty: We don't care what happened or whose fault it was, we will fix it forever. We could care less if you bought it at a garage sale or a gear swap, as long as it says Badlands, it's covered. All we ask is that you use and abuse your pack as much as possible, so we can learn how to make our products even better."

Dkizer18

JCDEERMAN":3a1t10so said:
Dkizer18":3a1t10so said:
ruthunter":3a1t10so said:

I asked for the merino wool tops and bottoms, as well as the tree-hugger day pack for Christmas with the 50% off code from November.....got all three!

I haven't put them to use yet, but they seem like really good quality.

Here is what the tag said on the pack I got:
"Badlands Unconditional Warranty: We don't care what happened or whose fault it was, we will fix it forever. We could care less if you bought it at a garage sale or a gear swap, as long as it says Badlands, it's covered. All we ask is that you use and abuse your pack as much as possible, so we can learn how to make our products even better."

I think they are true to their warranty. My brother in law put a small tear in the crotch of his pants crossing barbed wire and he just went through it like a bulldozer, and they sent him a new pair no questions asked in just a couple days.

JCDEERMAN

Thanks for sharing, by the way, Dkizer18! You are the man!

I just ordered a backpack, fanny pack and a neck gator :shock:

$117 for those 3 items :super:

Dkizer18

JCDEERMAN":2t6yd63l said:
Thanks for sharing, by the way, Dkizer18! You are the man!

I just ordered a backpack, fanny pack and a neck gator :shock:

$117 for those 3 items :super:
Happy to pass it along!

CGriffis3

Anybody have a current 50% off code?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk