back from the dead

mr.big

actually got 5 hours sleep last night and had a real good day today,,hopefully I will start stacking a few of the good days in a row,,

68 days clean

edtcase

Thanks for posting! Glad you are ok the mend. Great shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr.big

100 friggin days.....seems like a year but I am getting my bearings back and feel much better but it would be a lie to say I was 100 %

The Drs said it would be 6 or 8 months and I just hope it isn't any longer than that.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Mike Belt

The only way someone can be "healed" from addiction is if they admit they have a problem and want to get clean. My son is in a rehab center now. There are only 2 types of people there; those that want to be there to get clean and those that are just court ordered to attend for a period of time. It's not likely many from that second group will recover and unfortunately my son is one of them. It sounds like you've taken that step. Good for you and good luck. You're only getting stronger.

mr.big

Mike Belt":3i52ltfs said:
The only way someone can be "healed" from addiction is if they admit they have a problem and want to get clean. My son is in a rehab center now. There are only 2 types of people there; those that want to be there to get clean and those that are just court ordered to attend for a period of time. It's not likely many from that second group will recover and unfortunately my son is one of them. It sounds like you've taken that step. Good for you and good luck. You're only getting stronger.
Mike be supportive of him and he might surprise you..if he will do what they suggest he has a good a chance as anybody..

Tiny

OL Friend Around Here Anyway..
Hate to hear of this but God Bless Ya n Yours.. and Hang in there..

Wish a lot more would do as you ..

Shooting Good As Always.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mr.big

I woke up today 150 days solid without taking any of that crap...I had it bad and can say it's been the hardest thing I have ever done and I still ain't sleeping worth a crap but MAN I FEEL GOOD RIGHT NOW..

Thanx for prayers and encouragement.

mr.big

New Years Day will mark 170 days and Jan 15 will be 6 months.....the struggle is still there but getting much easier and the bad days are getting further apart....starring to get stronger and a little more energy...
2fe3d54679eb98e3de26df917f8c084c.jpg
adeec0fb7dcfdea1a8125d0312b05e9d.jpg

Latest posts