Any Matthews or Hoyt shops in the West TN area?

leeinmemphis

Hey everyone,

Long time since I've posted on here but I'm interested purchasing a set up for bow fishing for my sons and myself. Looking at Matthews and Hoyt bows online. According to Hoyt there's not a dealer in the Memphis area. Does anyone know if there's a bow shop within a couple hundred miles that you would recommend? Looking online it doesn't appear that there is an archery shop still in the Memphis area. Thanks.

JCDEERMAN

I don't know about that far west, but there is one in Dickson - 30 minutes west of Nashville. It's called Dickson Sportsman's Store. It is the best bow shop I've ever been in. Been using them for about 15 years.

tnanh

Avery outdoors in Memphis sells Hoyt. Shelby forest archery sells Matthews. Take a gun. Avery bad neighborhood and have to deve through the North Memphis war zone to get to Shelby forest archery but thats just part of living in Shelby County.

leeinmemphis

Thanks y'all. I looked online and didn't see any current info for SF so I figured they weren't around any more. I'm really interested in the Hoyt so I'll check out Avery. Thanks.

Latest posts