2.5 gallon glyphosate $59.99

JCDEERMAN

Good and thanks for the update. I plan on getting by there at some point over the weekend. I need 7.5 gallons thanks to the recent drought. Weeds overtook the soybeans. Got 1 inch today though!

DoubleRidge

Yeah I think I paid $50 or so for a gallon at TSC a month or so ago. No Rural King near me though.
I think the 1 gal is still around $50 at TSC.

Last year they had the 1 gal "compare and save" glysophate in the lawn section for $39 while the Farmworks 1 gal was $50 in the Ag section...so i grabbed two from the lawn and garden section...checked this year...no luck...both were $50.

Also called our local coop....they had no 1 or 2.5 gallon glysophate in stock....she said they have been waiting for two weeks on a shipment to arrive?

jlanecr500

I usually get it at CO-OP but bought 5 gallons of the farm works at TSC last year. My 4-wheeler sprayer is 10 gallon. That crap stopped up the pickup screen 5 minutes after mixing. What a nightmare.

backyardtndeer

I usually get it at CO-OP but bought 5 gallons of the farm works at TSC last year. My 4-wheeler sprayer is 10 gallon. That crap stopped up the pickup screen 5 minutes after mixing. What a nightmare.
That sucks. I had issues with floaties clogging up my filter in my tank before, but I figured it was from not cleaning out my tank good enough between changing chemicals. I don't use the suggested tank cleaners, just rinse out with water.

Latest posts