Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Kimber45

So, sold off several "toys" to buy a SS Camaro or GT Mustang. Haven't found what I want (without risking that 3-5 hour 1-way drive) so far SO we're expanding the search :) .. Just looking for a sunny day toy that will otherwise be kept in the shop. My son wanted the 67-69 Camaro but, that $$$ ain't happening lol. Looking to stay at or south of 15,000.00 .. Looked at what was a DEAL on a 2008 Corvette yesterday but, after researching the upkeep and seeing that my jack wouldn't even go under it without hitting the rocker panel, decided to pass. It had been hit in the rear when new (only has 43,xxx miles now) and was about half price of what they bring. So, the search continues :) Let me know what you've got or what you know of.

GRIT

At 15,000 finding something really nice is gonna be hard to find.
Good luck.
I know were a few is at i will try to get some pics and prices for you.

Kimber45

GRIT":3ur9itdk said:
At 15,000 finding something really nice is gonna be hard to find.
Good luck.
I know were a few is at i will try to get some pics and prices for you.

Very dependent on ones definition of "really nice".. have found several 6.2 SS Camaro's under 15k but I'm just not as trusting/willing to fly in, drive home, as I used to be. Quite a few real nice 5.0 GT Mustangs out there (2012 etc). Won't find a 60's Camaro/Chevelle for that, however I found one chevelle that at least appeared to be a very nice non-show driver for 14k but, 4 hours away and sold in under 24 hours. Thanks, I'll be watching for info

TNTreeman

Kimber, the muscle car bug has bitten me too. I went today and test drove a 65 red convertible with a built 289 and a black 66 with a big 302. Found cancer on the black one but that red mustang tore me up. I'm still looking.