Video Gimbal for iPhone 7

AT Hiker

Anyone know a gimbal that will fit the iPhone 7 plus? What little research I've done doesn't come up with one that fits the 7+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AT Hiker

I've read that one doesn't work well with the 7+. Would you happen to know anyone personally that has used it successfully? Or maybe I was reading old reviews?

I'd have to look it up again but there is one that has a GoPro adapter but it supposedly doesn't work the 7+ either.

ImThere

I don't I just heard this was the best and in the highlight section it says it works with iPhone 7+

Highlights
"Easily shoot smooth, cinematic shots every time
Get started quickly—just snap in your iPhone, then shoot, share, or livestream with DJI GO app
ActiveTrack keeps you in the shot as you move
Shoot timelapses like a pro with just a few taps on the screen
Take one-second long exposures for light trails and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod
Panorama function automatically captures and blends nine separate photos
Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and iPhone 7 and 7 Plus"

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

TreyB

AT Hiker":y3qhsrlq said:
I've read that one doesn't work well with the 7+. Would you happen to know anyone personally that has used it successfully? Or maybe I was reading old reviews?

I'd have to look it up again but there is one that has a GoPro adapter but it supposedly doesn't work the 7+ either.

The one by DJI works well, but on a motorcycle it is kinda wobbly. The GoPro Karma is pretty neat but no exp with them.

AT Hiker

So, I picked up a Zhiyun Smooth Q for my phone. 1/2 the price of the Osomo, since I'm far from any type of professional I think it will serve me well. Been filming little clips of my daughter and it produces amazing video. I should have something to post on here once fall hunting gets under way.

I'm simply amazed at the leaps and bounds technology has made over the last few years, truly amazing.

AT Hiker

Made a video of our family Yellowstone trip. I'm amazed that my phone can capture these memories.
It snowed almost everyday and temps were in the upper 20's to mid 30's, I think the phone and gimble did well. It definitely did what I needed it to do.
I'm slowly learning how to work the gimble. Some tricks I'm starting to pick up on, main thing is to work it slow.
I edit this on iMovie, through some music in and uploaded it. Took longer to upload than to edit, I spent little time on that part. All I care about is preserving these memories and this thing did just that.

https://youtu.be/2mD2vbzQ0U0

TreyB

AT Hiker":1n9sziwa said:
Made a video of our family Yellowstone trip. I'm amazed that my phone can capture these memories.
It snowed almost everyday and temps were in the upper 20's to mid 30's, I think the phone and gimble did well. It definitely did what I needed it to do.
I'm slowly learning how to work the gimble. Some tricks I'm starting to pick up on, main thing is to work it slow.
I edit this on iMovie, through some music in and uploaded it. Took longer to upload than to edit, I spent little time on that part. All I care about is preserving these memories and this thing did just that.

https://youtu.be/2mD2vbzQ0U0

Crazy how far cell phones has come in a short time. Good video

Latest posts