And the Titans pick??

wayne

Except Pac man didn't have a 4.0 GPA. He assaulted a woman who was assaulting his sister and mother when he was 16.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TreyB

wayne":7dqguk3j said:
Except Pac man didn't have a 4.0 GPA. He assaulted a woman who was assaulting his sister and mother when he was 16.

Is a great pick, and I think he learned his lesson. I am also sure teams dug dug dug up any and all dirt on him. I think he is gonna be huge for TN. Will likely miss out this year but after that though....

PillsburyDoughboy

2458cde7815b2de5fcb70d0f61d0d149.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

Bone Collector":2g2g7wby said:
I think he'll be fine. I think he learned from his mistake. I am more worried about his knee than anything else.

Agree... I think if he was a Bama player someone would have been ok with it. :poke: PBD

Bone Collector

TreyB":19kaoqnr said:
Bone Collector":19kaoqnr said:
I think he'll be fine. I think he learned from his mistake. I am more worried about his knee than anything else.

Agree... I think if he was a Bama player someone would have been ok with it. :poke: PBD

I'm sure and anyone giving the kid grief would have been bemoaned for being negative about a young man who made a mistake.

wayne

Bone Collector":2zne6mfh said:
TreyB":2zne6mfh said:
Bone Collector":2zne6mfh said:

I'm sure and anyone giving the kid grief would have been bemoaned for being negative about a young man who made a mistake.
Oh come on now. Don't y'all remember the Rueben Foster thread?....me either.

Latest posts