Found nice priced tss

Birdsandspurs

This is now my second order from the person. I am impressed with the shot service and price. It is as good as anything I have shot! Wanting to give you other hunters notification that I have found more reasonable priced tss than I have been aware of. I gave 38$ per pound for it shipped to my house, and the person told me I Half to buy 5 pounds minimum. Here is a picture of what I just received. I am impressed
ceabd0a8aac1d4fa5ca72e427e2694e5.jpg

Andy S.

Birdsandspurs":1hejpxq8 said:
I gave 38$ per pound for it shipped to my house, and the person told me I Half to buy 5 pounds minimum.
As good as price as I have seen delivered. Here lately, the going rate has been $40-45 delivered to your door, depending on your source.

Andy S.

Birdsandspurs":2fwlk9fh said:
True #9s are 2.03mm (.080") and 362/oz.
True #8s are 2.29mm (.090") and 254/oz.
To be clear to all who read this, this pellet count is true for 18g/cc pellets only. Less dense and more dense pellets will result in a different pellet count per ounce.

Birdsandspurs

I'm not sure the person would want his info posted within a thread. I may could pm it but without me asking the person I wouldn't feel right. Only contact I have had had been via a email address. I have no name no number nothing other than address. I have seen others posts of buying from this person so I pm'd them and they had positive reviews and only and email contact also.

That's all I can say for who the person is because that's all I know. I took a very risky chance and first order was shocked. So I made another and again its as good as anything I've shot. So I wanted to share the find incase others would be interested. I can tell you where he has a personal thread or I could pm you a email for contact. I'm Sorry that is all the help and info I have.

whiskey

This guy is posting openly on gobblernation and it has stirred up a stink with the guys that were selling at a higher price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

whiskey

Birdsandspurs":e4h9z5we said:
I have not stirred anything. The other people are who is stirring the pot and causing the stink.

Well I meant that Bling stirred up the stuff, but you are correct, it's the other guys that are making an issue of things.

Birdsandspurs

whiskey":noog004o said:
Birdsandspurs":noog004o said:
I have not stirred anything. The other people are who is stirring the pot and causing the stink.

Well I meant that Bling stirred up the stuff, but you are correct, it's the other guys that are making an issue of things.

The other guys that are selling the shot got extremely defensive. They are padding their pockets with hunters money. Did you see my post of the differences between 18 and 19 density? There is no viable difference unless you are shooting at max range between the 2 and that is approx 60-70 yards. Other than reason for them to make More money Off of us hunters who in their right mind would try to consistently kill turkeys at 60-70 yards.

I have purchased shot from the bling slinger guy. It is legit, and he has it at a fair price and cheaper than the other guys without trying to state that he has the best. I feel he is trying to help hunters out not help his bank account. 18 density has killed birds without no issues hands down. Everyone knows that, so why are they trying to go to 19 now? .01 in size difference and 20 pellets was barely even noticeable in a weight change. 18 density is all a person needs. And at 8-10$ more per pound for 19 density. Most people should see right through that.

whiskey

I did see your post about 18 vs 19. I don't think it's justifiable to ask for a 10/lb upcharge either.

I have emailed with BlingSlinger as well. I am sure his stuff comes from the same factory as the rest. His mark up is reasonable, lower than I would want to mess with selling it for.

Birdsandspurs

whiskey":nwkzdbrb said:
I did see your post about 18 vs 19. I don't think it's justifiable to ask for a 10/lb upcharge either.

I have emailed with BlingSlinger as well. I am sure his stuff comes from the same factory as the rest. His mark up is reasonable, lower than I would want to mess with selling it for.

Him being around will help the tss supplier buddies keep their shot reasonable long as he doesn't go up with them which I don't feel he will do.

whiskey

I can tell you that I have been researching buying directly from China for nearly 2 years. I have a pretty good idea where the bulk of this comes from and what the landed price is for orders under 100 pounds. I have spoken with enough of the China contacts to figure out that a lot of them are just trying to resale too. The solid source I have found has the price low enough to make it profitable at 38/lb sale price.

Birdsandspurs

whiskey":1e1ltxh1 said:
I can tell you that I have been researching buying directly from China for nearly 2 years. I have a pretty good idea where the bulk of this comes from and what the landed price is for orders under 100 pounds. I have spoken with enough of the China contacts to figure out that a lot of them are just trying to resale too. The solid source I have found has the price low enough to make it profitable at 38/lb sale price.

38$shipped to us is a likely not much for profit is it? And I presume not many would be able to beat that price with quality too?

whiskey

Birdsandspurs":1e9pk3dr said:
38$shipped to us is a likely not much for profit is it? And I presume not many would be able to beat that price with quality too?

Well, we will see. I decided to order enough to see if it's worth the trouble of buying direct. I want to wait until it delivers and I am certain of my final landed cost. I really don't want to get in the business of selling TSS, but I will say that 38/lb is probably about as cheap as you could afford to sell it shipped and clear any kind of profit. I'd want to be a little higher if I were messing with it.

Latest posts