You know that feeling...and then..rejected

Forvols

Forvols

OHHH I can see you guys...no this aint about the opposite sex.

You know you apply for a job..think you are a great match to job descript..tweak tidy up the resume build a cover letter..then get " thank you for your consideration but you were not selected for xxxx position" via email. Not that this impacts my job search. I am retired military, so its my first true civilian job in 32yrs. Any head hunters on here or resume/cover letter writers?

TX300mag

TX300mag

Their loss.

You should start your own business. Forvols Specialty Meats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckduck84

duckduck84

Forvols":xx1z6dxw said:
OHHH I can see you guys...no this aint about the opposite sex.

You know you apply for a job..think you are a great match to job descript..tweak tidy up the resume build a cover letter..then get " thank you for your consideration but you were not selected for xxxx position" via email. Not that this impacts my job search. I am retired military, so its my first true civilian job in 32yrs. Any head hunters on here or resume/cover letter writers?
I don't know that I'm a professional resume writer, but I'm a manager for a large organization and have good friends in both HR and Recruitment. If you'd like I'd be happy to look at and share your resume see if there is anything we could recommend.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

74MOPAR

74MOPAR

I need to get working on mine, I think I made one in some class in high school- 25 years ago :shock:

Os2 Outdoors

Os2 Outdoors

Wait till you get the, you're over qualified for our position BS....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

Os2 Outdoors":2i95815r said:
Wait till you get the, you're over qualified for our position BS....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I got that one and they will say that they are a afraid you will leave when a better job come around.

B

BlackBelt

They gave me the job THEN started in on salary changes/reductions they expected to implement within the month. While the guy was talking I started giggling and slowly backed my chair away from his desk and walked out the door. I laughed all the way to my car.

I work for myself and that experience was a reminder of why.

MUP

MUP

Supporter
BlackBelt":3nwkzb5b said:
They gave me the job THEN started in on salary changes/reductions they expected to implement within the month. While the guy was talking I started giggling and slowly backed my chair away from his desk and walked out the door. I laughed all the way to my car.

I work for myself and that experience was a reminder of why.

While no doubt leaving you temporarily unemployed I suppose, that had to be very gratifying! :D