Yote kills

slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
Been pounding the dogs this winter. 51 dogs down since deer season. 4 cats
615627c4a3fa92b28261a5a655e2afcd.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
TN Song Dog

TN Song Dog

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,152
Location
Southern Middle
Awesome, keep it up! You are wearing them out again. Im sure you will beat last year numbers, at this rate.

Are you keeping them in the freezer??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
TN Song Dog":31kuh4p3 said:
Awesome, keep it up! You are wearing them out again. Im sure you will beat last year numbers, at this rate.

Are you keeping them in the freezer??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nope just hanging outside

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
TN Song Dog

TN Song Dog

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,152
Location
Southern Middle
slim":232dzcoz said:
TN Song Dog":232dzcoz said:
Awesome, keep it up! You are wearing them out again. Im sure you will beat last year numbers, at this rate.

Are you keeping them in the freezer??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nope just hanging outside

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Better than the freezer up until this weekend. Very cool pic!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
TN Song Dog":zp6hl5lk said:
slim":zp6hl5lk said:
TN Song Dog":zp6hl5lk said:
Awesome, keep it up! You are wearing them out again. Im sure you will beat last year numbers, at this rate.

Are you keeping them in the freezer??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nope just hanging outside

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Better than the freezer up until this weekend. Very cool pic!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
M

Mike Belt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 26, 1999
Messages
27,375
Location
Lakeland, Tn.
Curious here.... now what are you going to do with them?
Also, do you keep up with how many were males versus how many were females? When I'm trapping my coons (and even when I set a mouse trap) I always check to see what sex I caught. I figure getting rid of a female is better than a male. A male is 1 animal. A female could lead to several.
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
Mike Belt":2liz57r8 said:
Curious here.... now what are you going to do with them?
Also, do you keep up with how many were males versus how many were females? When I'm trapping my coons (and even when I set a mouse trap) I always check to see what sex I caught. I figure getting rid of a female is better than a male. A male is 1 animal. A female could lead to several.
We just keep up with the total number. I do believe we kill more females than males. Most of the dogs we kill in the summer are females and alot of times early in the summer I know they are still nursing. As far as that cable of dogs we will cut them down and let the birds eat them once it starts warming up in march.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,188
Location
TN
That is amazing.
When you say since deer season do you mean since rifle season opened or what?
 
M

Mike Belt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 26, 1999
Messages
27,375
Location
Lakeland, Tn.
When I was a kid growing up in the country every hunting season from squirrel opener through the close of rabbit season I kept a "hunting staff". It was just a limb I did some whittling on and I'd attach every squirrel tail, a foot from each rabbit, and a wing feather from every bird I shot throughout the season. I guess you could call it a diary from each season. I think I'd skin each tail out those dogs and attach them to a staff, lol.
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
Mike Belt":3jbutwve said:
When I was a kid growing up in the country every hunting season from squirrel opener through the close of rabbit season I kept a "hunting staff". It was just a limb I did some whittling on and I'd attach every squirrel tail, a foot from each rabbit, and a wing feather from every bird I shot throughout the season. I guess you could call it a diary from each season. I think I'd skin each tail out those dogs and attach them to a staff, lol.
We keep all the skulls after the bugs get done
d1ffc1f74e2ef7e43ae4e9d4e30597b4.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
RUGER":3fvv761u said:
That is amazing.
When you say since deer season do you mean since rifle season opened or what?
We started our count over when bow season opened. I shot 5 during bow season and I pretty sure all the rest came after rifle opened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
RUGER

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,138,188
Location
TN
slim":kfdv2b59 said:
RUGER":kfdv2b59 said:
That is amazing.
When you say since deer season do you mean since rifle season opened or what?
We started our count over when bow season opened. I shot 5 during bow season and I pretty sure all the rest came after rifle opened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's awesome man.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
 
Coker

Coker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
1,450
Location
Wilson Co. TN
Either you are over run with yotes or you cover a big territory.
Good job on killing those nasty dogs.
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
fritoman":1h8c5rgf said:
Awesome pics thanks for sharing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
slim

slim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
372
Location
tenn
Coker":27y1oyvb said:
Either you are over run with yotes or you cover a big territory.
Good job on killing those nasty dogs.
I've got access to quite a few farms

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Similar threads

slim
Replies
5
Views
1K
fritoman
fritoman
slim
Replies
5
Views
2K
7mm08
7mm08
slim
Replies
8
Views
2K
ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER
R
slim
Replies
3
Views
1K
red_top_ridge
red_top_ridge
slim
Replies
7
Views
3K
tickweed
T

Latest posts

Top