Yildiz Shotgun users?

huntinman

Are there any Yildiz shotgun owners on here? I just bought one the Academy Sports yesterday. I bought the Over/Under 28" in 20 gauge. My uncle and a couple of his buddies use them in bird hunting and dove hunting. They are very light and easy to handle. Just wanted to get other opinions, pros and cons.

10mm4me

I don't own one, and have never shot one. However, I have a good friend that works at Academy, and he says he sees those back in there to be sent off for warranty repair more than any other gun. Also, if you go up to Guns & Leather, the most popular gun shop in the Nashville area, the racks are full of used Yildiz's that have been sold or traded. They seem alright for the money, I think they are in the $300-$400 range, but a good 870 or Browning BPS could be had for the same $$$$, I know which one I'd pick....

Henry Lehman

My buddy has one, We shot skeet with it several times. It performed well, but the breakdown mechanism to load needed work, it was hard to lock up, as for shooting it was very nice, just had to work a little to load and unload. I might be just because it was new? May need to just be worked and broke in.

Latest posts