Yikes! Watch your kids.

Crappie Luck

Crappie Luck

Staff member
the government is no longer interested in protecting the citizens. That will have to fall on us. All the government cares about is partisan gain.
There is plenty of people who know who these traffickers are. I proposed we hang them and then put MAGA hats on the dead. The media and government will not care if they are dead if they wear MEGA hats

R

Rabbitkil

Something like 95% of kids that end up in sex trafficking are not abducted but are runaways … so situations like this are not the norm

Crow Terminator

Crow Terminator

Some civilized folks couldn't comprehend the torture I would create upon someone who took or tried to take my daughter if I could have caught them.
Heck yes. I've got books and stuff on survival just so I could keep them alive longer to torture them more.

"Oh you like to hear people scream in pain huh? Well brother, you're fixing to be doin a lot of screaming. But you're not going to enjoy it half as much as me".

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
the government is no longer interested in protecting the citizens. That will have to fall on us. All the government cares about is partisan gain.
There is plenty of people who know who these traffickers are. I proposed we hang them and then put MAGA hats on the dead. The media and government will not care if they are dead if they wear MEGA hats
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's more true than people realize.