Food Plots Yellow Rocket in food plot.

Carlos

I've had a lot of this coming up in and around a small plot, and also last year's garden spot. Is there something that I can spray it with, that won't kill everything else?
For now I just pulled them all up. I can't remember having trouble with it before.

Attachments

• 20210425_163655.jpg
    20210425_163655.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 135

TN-Hunter

That's an invasive mustard plant which is in the brassica family. It is a noxious week that tends to get mixed into other brassica seed/mixes incidentally which is probably how it got into your plot. Bad thing is deer don't eat it. Best control method is to mow before seed matures. You can also spray but might kill the rest of your plot as well.

Carlos

That's an invasive mustard plant which is in the brassica family. It is a noxious week that tends to get mixed into other brassica seed/mixes incidentally which is probably how it got into your plot. Bad thing is deer don't eat it. Best control method is to mow before seed matures. You can also spray but might kill the rest of your plot as well.

Once it flowers, has it already seeded? I couldn't find any seeds on the ones I pulled up.

Latest posts