Yahnali

catman529

ImThere said:
Aint no deer there
yeah most of its barren, all hunters no deer. I've been hunting the same herd in the middle of a 1000 acre impenetrable thicket that is haunted and nobody goes in it (except Spook Spann without a license of course)

Rockhound

I've spent about 4 days up there this past week, it was not exciting to say the least.

Well besides pushing catman truck out of the mud, and watching a crow fall out of a tree dead for no real rhyme or reason.

BrokenArrow

catman529 said:
ImThere said:
Aint no deer there
yeah most of its barren, all hunters no deer. I've been hunting the same herd in the middle of a 1000 acre impenetrable thicket that is haunted and nobody goes in it (except Spook Spann without a license of cou
rse)

Sounds like most every place on Yahnali....LOL.

catman529

Rockhound said:
I've spent about 4 days up there this past week, it was not exciting to say the least.

Well besides pushing catman truck out of the mud, and watching a crow fall out of a tree dead for no real rhyme or reason.
that crow was crazy man. If you hadn't been there to tell me about how fighting chickens do that I would have had no clue what happened.

And I don't know what you're talking about pushing no truck. At least my front tires don't wear out 2x faster.

Rockhound

catman529 said:
Rockhound said:

that crow was crazy man. If you hadn't been there to tell me about how fighting chickens do that I would have had no clue what happened.

And I don't know what you're talking about pushing no truck. At least my front tires don't wear out 2x faster.
Utshay upway aboutway ethay chickenschay

bgrooms

Only places that I ever really see crowded are over close to iron bridge and loftin rd. Stay away from there and head further south toward the rock quarry.

catman529

bgrooms said:
Only places that I ever really see crowded are over close to iron bridge and loftin rd. Stay away from there and head further south toward the rock quarry.
don't forget cheeks bend. orange army base camp. It has deer but also has hunters. The rock quarry seems to be a good area for people to dispose of deer, dog, goat, coon carcasses etc and horse riders. but lots of cedar thickets that can hold deer. basically if you want to hunt yanahli you have to work for it and be ok with the fact that other hunters may mess up your hunt.