Wyoming senate bill 103

BlackEagle1

Wyoming NR hunters may want to look at this bill. It's supposed to be voted on TOMORROW morning. It will cut NR tags to 10 percent and increase tag cost by roughly double. I sent emails to the legislators this morning. It may not help but at least they know where I stand.

Hduke86

Wyoming NR hunters may want to look at this bill. It's supposed to be voted on TOMORROW morning. It will cut NR tags to 10 percent and increase tag cost by roughly double. I sent emails to the legislators this morning. It may not help but at least they know where I stand.
I did a quick read of it and good grief it's fast approaching a rich man's game. If I recall correctly NR elk was $690ish and under this new bill it would be NR elk $1,100ish

BlackEagle1

Sorry, I accidentally put this in the wrong section. I caint figure out to move it.
It is a lot of money for a tag but I'm more concerned about not being able to get one. Eventually hunting the west will be a once in a lifetime deal.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Sorry, I accidentally put this in the wrong section. I caint figure out to move it.
It is a lot of money for a tag but I'm more concerned about not being able to get one. Eventually hunting the west will be a once in a lifetime deal.
A mod or admin will have to move it.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Not excited for the prices to raise. I have been putting in for Wyoming antelope and building points and actually plan on putting in for a Mule deer general tag to go out scouting this year.

LanceS4803

I'm building antelope points in WY. A couple of things:
UT already limits NRs to 10% of total tags
At least WY doesn't require you to buy a general hunting license to be able to buy points. UT does does that.

And as was pointed out, pretty much any good quality western hunt is quickly turning into a Once In a Lifetime.