WTB Tikka barreled action

BDS05

Looking into possibly purchasing a barreled action for T3X. Long preferred but short is OK. I'd be happy priced without trigger and blued. I've exhausted all my efforts and sources. If you find one, please let me know!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BDS05

Also looking for a lightweight Tikka long action stock. I know there's a few Tikka guys here...
Anyone know how I can edit the title?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
All Tikkas are long action, no? Just a different bolt stop and filler on the back of the magazine...

If you are looking for a lightweight stock and barreled action, why don't you just buy a complete rifle? T3Xs by their nature are lightweight, and have a decent factory stock

BDS05

You may be correct on lengths.

I'm not interested in a full rifle because the full rifle I have now doesnt meet my criteria. I'm contemplating building fully off the action alone and trashing the barrel. This would leave everything but the action and barrel (I'm hoping to pick up used / cheap). Maybe another combo will provide better accuracy. If this doesnt work out soon and I cant quite decide on a specific build, the rifle is going back to Tikka then more than likely for sale after their approval....

I have a T3X Lite 7mm stainless.

Latest posts