Sold/Expired WTB Remington 11-87

Pappy

Looking for Sportsman model in 12ga like those sold by wally world. They also had 20ga guns with 21" barrels and adjustable lop. Like to have one of those too. Will Consider others! TEXT 615-556-5415 if you pr efer. I know, should have got one then.

david k.

I haven't been trying to sell it, and really have no idea what's its even worth but I have a 12 gauge 11-87 Super Magnum Special Purpose I might let go.

It's in excellent condition and is wood stocked, matte finished 26" barrel with all the rem chokes. It will shoot 2.75", 3" and 3.5" shells. I bought it several years ago to use as a turkey gun but ended up buying a camo Mossberg 935 with a Burris FF3 that I use instead..... I bought it used but I honestly don't recall ever shooting it personally.

If that's something you might be interested in let me know and I'll try to come up with a price.

Pappy

Please do, probably more gun than I need but that never stopped me. Possible to send pics to my phone? Thanks
Have lots opportunities to laugh at me!!!!

usanglure

I haven't been trying to sell it, and really have no idea what's its even worth but I have a 12 gauge 11-87 Super Magnum Special Purpose I might let go.

It's in excellent condition and is wood stocked, matte finished 26" barrel with all the rem chokes. It will shoot 2.75", 3" and 3.5" shells. I bought it several years ago to use as a turkey gun but ended up buying a camo Mossberg 935 with a Burris FF3 that I use instead..... I bought it used but I honestly don't recall ever shooting it personally.

If that's something you might be interested in let me know and I'll try to come up with a price.
Hey David!
whats price on this gun? i'm looking for a auto duck gun

Latest posts