Sold/Expired WTB: Marlin Lever Action

Looking for a Marlin Lever Action, will pay a reasonable price. Willing to consider different calibers, if the conversation starts with I saw one sell on Gunbroker for $2,500 we probably want be able to make a deal. I have some 45acp, 10mm, 9mm ammo and reloading powder that I could trade towards the rifle if you need that.

Hgoody77

If cull buck hunter passes on any id like info as well.
Im in West Tn.

waynesworld

Well the gun I have is a 336w. It has a scope on it but didn't get great pic of scope if you are interested let me know what you think it is worth. I cant remember what I paid for it.

waynesworld

Ok I have had a lot of people ask for the price and pictures for this I have 6 boxes of ammo would sell with it and would take 650 for all of it the scope is a bushnell sportview 4x-12x 40 the link is below to one that looks like it. Cull you have first dibs on this because you started the thread. Would prefer to sell it all together and wont ship but could meet someplace by nashville or shelbyville.

waynesworld

No sorry it is 650 for the gun ammo and that scope :) sorry was posting more info of the gun i posted above. I didn't have all the info before in the first post. But if you want the scope only I would gladly sell you the scope separate for 650 :)

Latest posts