Sold/Expired WTB Industrial/High Quality Treadmill

Yotekiller011

I'm looking for a very good quality treadmill within a 100 miles of the Knoxville area. I know very little about the things, just that it beats running in cold weather and I'd like to keep training during the winter months. If anyone has one they don't uses, I'm gonna be buying one soon and would rather buy used from a TnDeer member as to go buy new from a big box store.

Thanks, Dave (865) 254-6886

Kimber45

Yotekiller011":2a0msfw5 said:
I'm looking for a very good quality treadmill within a 100 miles of the Knoxville area. I know very little about the things, just that it beats running in cold weather and I'd like to keep training during the winter months. If anyone has one they don't uses, I'm gonna be buying one soon and would rather buy used from a TnDeer member as to go buy new from a big box store.

Thanks, Dave (865) 254-6886

Good luck Dave.. I've been on/off the stuff for many years and for me, it's cheaper to join a gym and I get more done too. When I get to the gym I feel "obligated" to sweat but at home, a simple text or call from a buddy about hunting/fishing/craft beer/weather etc can end it quick for me :D + the upkeep is on them instead of me

Gravey

A treadmill is nothing more than an overpriced clothes hanger. Been there done that got the T-shirt. I rn outside no matter what the temp is. Feel like a rat on a wheel and its too easy to stop the n a treadmill. Good luck!

Yotekiller011

Thanks guys, I'm running probably 35 miles a week. I've been running for years and don't mind the cold down to about 30 degrees but as I get older, I find the cold less tolerable. Every year, I like most let off training a little in the the cold months but I really want to keep it up this year. I have been running inside at the gym some but find the 16th of a mile track boring and I don't like the treadmill but both are better than nothing. My wife has begin to run/walk again and ask me to see about getting one. I think i'd enjoy it more early in the morning while watching the news in my rec room. I'm a very early riser about 4am and like to get my workout over for the day. unfortunately I work a lot of overtime and mornings is the only way I can keep it as part of my dailey routine and keep it up. Plus I'm tired in the evenings, if I lucky enough to be home by 9pm I enjoy spending my evenings relaxing with family or on TnDeer forums. It works for me and has for years. I hope to run my 11th marathon in the spring and would like to be competitive in my age group 50 -55. Like you guys said I figured they might be someone out there having buyers remorse and be able to get a nice one with little use for a good price.

Latest posts