Wow

W.Seay

I have a new Nikon monarch 2.5 x10x42 and compared it to one of my new minox za3's. In broad daylight the minox is noticeably more crisp and has noticeably more clarity! I will continue side by side testing between the 2 at dawn and dusk. Now Friday when my 2 new zeiss conquest come in I'll compare the monarch,minox and the zeiss. So far I'm glad I purchased 4 of the minox za3 for $199.00 each!!!

W.Seay

At 8:20 tonight I could still easily see my targets at 75 yards out to 300 yards which was the furthest available target. I went in at 8:20 not because I couldn't see, but due to all of the sweet tea I drank today. I am very impressed with the minox za3! The sharp clarity is very good. Noticeably sharper and brighter than the Nikon monarch. I will now compare the two new zeiss conquest which will be arriving tomorrow with the minox za3. I am looking forward to the "competition". To be continued.....
A big Thanks to model70man and kimberman for their advice!, as I never would have looked at the minox without their recommendations.Now I have 4 of them and got them brand new for under $200 a piece

W.Seay

After my testing, the zeiss conquest 3x9x40 vs minox ZA3 3x9x40:

The zeiss has a larger field of view, is brighter and has more clarity at last light. The windage and elevation clicks on the zeiss are tighter and more defined than the minox. They are both very good quality however my eyes prefer the zeiss! Considering I paid $199 a piece for 4 minox, I am very happy with the purchase as it was a great bang for the $$. I also very happy that I bought the 2 new zeiss conquests, as I have never owned either of these scopes before. The scope that I could personally compare the minox za3 to would be the Leupold vx3.over all, at about $400, the conquest in my opinion is the best scope for the money, I will buy many more of these.

WGK

W.Seay I ordered ZA5 2-10 MINOX from SWFA today. It is great to read your post. Everything I have read about minox has been very positive. I too recently bought a zeiss conquest 3-9 it is the best scope I have ever owned.

Latest posts