• Help Support TNDeer:

Wow 3 day of the Rona and I felt like crap 30 minutes ago and....

PossumSlayer

Supporter
I took 3 Tylenol and 3 Kratom capsules that a friend dropped off . I only feel a little sore.
Might go hunting this evening!
I bet If I told Fauci what I did he would mail a death certificate.
I feel great compared to the last three days!

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

PossumSlayer

Supporter

buckaroo

I drank a lot of water, worst part was first 5 days, sore all over and tired. Im on day 18 and today feel pretty good, also last 5 days I’ve had sinus nyquill and vicks helped me a lot

MUP

Supporter

Ladys man

Wife is on day 3 I can’t get a test until tomorrow, but have had the body aches and fever. Haven’t felt to bad but not good enough to get out and hike the mountains.

MarlinSlayer

I put my daughter on Zinc....and Vitamin D she got it easy and had two days of congestion....lost smell for one day.....she feels fine, tested positive again. I've heard the "Free" PCR test where you have to wait 1-3 days for give a lot of false positive.....I heard the quick RNA tests are more accurate

PossumSlayer

Supporter
I put my daughter on Zinc....and Vitamin D she got it easy and had two days of congestion....lost smell for one day.....she feels fine, tested positive again. I've heard the "Free" PCR test where you have to wait 1-3 days for give a lot of false positive.....I heard the quick RNA tests are more accurate
I did the send off Tuesday at the health department Tuesday, I had no symptoms , came bag negative. Wife was sick came back positive. I rapid tested for work today and positive..... but I feel great today. Extended my deer season!

Latest posts