Wounded Warrior Looking for a Hunt

Armysouljer

Thanks SpecializedJon for the support, you are right I am new to the campfire and it has taken me a bit to figure out how to navigate. My buddy and are will be meeting up for the first time in a decade in the Chattanooga area and would love to do a deer hunt if possible. We are both disabled, but can walk on our own, just have mobility issues with difficult terrain. We have our licenses and permits, but no land to hunt on.

Specializedjon

Specialized...I don't have access to any property in Chattanooga. But if you can't find anything I have 2 farms in south Rutherford Co that I haven't hunted all year. You and your friend are more than welcome to come and Hunt them thanksgiving if you can't find anything closer.
For the record. I don't personally know Armysouljer (yet). I was just passing on a request he made on a different thread. Thanks to all who helped him and his buddy. Hope those warriors smoke some studs.

Safari Hunt

Thought I had posted this but evidently didn't post it. This is from a friend at TWRA.
"I know Yuchi Refuge and WMA and Cordell Hull WMA have wheelchair bound hunts throughout the season. Wheelin Sportsmen with the NWTF have done hunts in the past but everything has been postponed because of COVID and I haven't heard from them in a while so it may not be active.

If they are just disabled and not in wheelchairs they would not be able to use those areas. There are some Hunts with Warriors throughout the year but Ft Campbell in Clarksville coordinates that."

Gravey

Specialized...I don't have access to any property in Chattanooga. But if you can't find anything I have 2 farms in south Rutherford Co that I haven't hunted all year. You and your friend are more than welcome to come and Hunt them thanksgiving if you can't find anything closer.
I live in Christiana so if they end up there and need a hand give me a shout. Be happy to help!

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Thank you for your service. If you ever get east about hour half drive I have land you guys are welcome to maybe keep me in mind for next season since you guy done found a spot

Latest posts