Would you...

luke

Shoot a 2nd bearded hen if you had the chance? Jw what yalls thoughts where on this. I know they are very rare so what would you do? thanks

catman529

I'd rather shoot one in the fall when I am not limited to 4 tags and birds aren't strutting and gobbling their way to the gun. Fall hunting ill kill almost any turkey, would love to kill a bearded hen sometime.

spitndrum

not as rare in middle to west tn havent seen as many as i have in east tn though, its said to be that the bearded hens produce the multiple bearded gobblers dont know the truth to that but i would shoot one and depending on the season if i would shoot a 2nd, i like killin boss gobblers myself cause spurs are my trophy really. its kinda like killiin bobcats i'm not a trapper and i have killed 2 bobcats in rifle season would i kill another one of these years who know i guess that depends on my mood that morning. ;)

deerhunter10

spitndrum said:
not as rare in middle to west tn havent seen as many as i have in east tn though, its said to be that the bearded hens produce the multiple bearded gobblers dont know the truth to that but i would shoot one and depending on the season if i would shoot a 2nd, i like killin boss gobblers myself cause spurs are my trophy really. its kinda like killiin bobcats i'm not a trapper and i have killed 2 bobcats in rifle season would i kill another one of these years who know i guess that depends on my mood that morning. ;)

I have heard the same that's how you get you multiple bearded long beards.

Latest posts